Shell is taking applications from fresh graduates for the position below:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Reference ID: 113786BR
- At Shell, they’re developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy and we’re looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.
- Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories.
- Their aim is to meet the energy needs of our society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Their focus on innovation and technology has made them a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products.
Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- World class training (classroom-based learning, e-learning modules, accreditation)
- Job Rotations in different businesses
What Shell looks for
Graduate Trainees who:
- Completed their undergraduate degree not earlier than 2016
- Graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- Have completed their Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with proof of discharge certificate
Applicants who do not satisfy the above requirements will be automatically rejected.
Courses of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
As part of their process to identify remarkable individuals, Shell uses a competency-based assessment methodology which focuses on Capacity, Achievement and Relationships (CAR).
- Capacity: Shell is looking for people with the intellectual, analytical, and creative ability to learn quickly, identify issues, and propose innovative solutions.
- Achievement: Shell wants driven high-achievers full of curiosity, self-confidence and organizational skills.
- Relationship: Shell is searching for strong communicators who work well within a team, respect others and encourage and support colleagues.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Candidates will be asked to select the business area that they would like to apply for on the Shell Graduate Programme within the Application form. You will be matched into a particular role based on your skills. Whilst you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position If you are interested in a specific role, you can express interest within your cover letter.
- Shell review applications and fill roles on a rolling basis, therefore, they may close particular business areas once they are filled.
- Shell does not request monetary payments (e.g. insurance policy, visa/work permit, HUET or HSSE training, special job offer, etc.) for employment.
- Individuals who are interested in opportunities within the Shell Group will find open positions listed on the above-listed company websites when available
Application Deadline 21st July 2019.
Ritual rites held at Isale Eko to welcome Oba of Lagos and his staff of office to the palace (Video)
Ritual rites have taken place at Isale Eko to welcome the Oba of Lagos and his staff of office, back...
Youths hail soldier who advised them against looting food items meant for NYSC corp members (Video)
A viral video has shown moment Youths hailed a Nigerian soldier who used kind words and advised them against looting...
Curfew violators forced to lie in muddy water and mercilessly flogged by soldiers in Osun State (Video)
It was a tale of untold pain for some residents of Osun State who were caught and mercilessly flogged by...
#EndSARS: Youth representatives on Lagos State panel of judicial inquiry asked to sign Oath of Secrecy
The Lagos state government after setting up a judicial panel to preside over issues of police brutality, youth representatives on...
Nigerian pastor loots medical equipment reportedly worth N1.2 billion in Lokoja (Video)
A self-acclaimed Nigerian pastor who looted medical equipment reportedly worth a whooping N1.2 billion has been nabbed by security operatives....
Viral News1 day ago
“How heartless can people be?” – Lady laments after seeing COVID19 sticker on the carton of indomie she bought (Photos)
Viral News2 days ago
#LekkiMassacre: Grieving mother of victim killed at Lekki tollgate speaks on death of her son, Anthony
News1 day ago
#EndSARS: We’ve identified barracks where soldiers who shot protesters came from – Femi Falana (Video)
Trending News1 day ago
Civil Defence officer spotted joining residents to cart Covid-19 palliatives in Abuja (Video)
Viral News1 day ago
“I will send you N55K to get rid of that doomed pregnancy” – Lady shares chat with boyfriend who got her pregnant
Trending News1 day ago
Oba of Lagos’ staff of office reportedly returned (Video)
Entertainment News1 day ago
Nigerians dig out 2011 tweet of Davido begging people to buy Wizkid’s album
Entertainment News7 hours ago
“Are you mad? I’m not scared of you, ingrate” – Kiddwaya and his alleged cousin clash