Lady mourns loss of baby to infection from infected individual, warns mothers

A heartbroken mother tearfully mourns the loss of her baby from physical contact with an individual who had a staphylococcus infection.

A Tiktok user identified as @tiktokspiritualist took to the platform to pour out the pain of losing a child to the infection after being supposedly touched by an associate.

Lady mourns loss of baby to infection from infected individual, warns others
Screenshot

Staph infections are caused by bacteria called staphylococcus which most often affect the skin. They can go away on their own, but sometimes they need to be treated with antibiotics.

According to the lady, her baby’s immune was too low to fight the infection, hence, costing the child her life. With tears rolling out of her eyes, the lady warned nursing mothers about exposing their babies to strangers.

Watch the video below …

@tiktokspiritualist

♬ original sound – Tiktokspiritualist

Show More