Binta and Wizkid welcomed their first child on 15th of January 2015, 4 years after Wizkid had Boluwatife with Shola Ogudu.
Controversies trailed the arrival of their first child as Wizkid refused to accept the paternity of the child.
Wizkid subsequently accepted the child after a DNA test was allegedly conducted to confirm his paternity.
Following Wizkid’s acceptance of the child’s paternity, Binta then named him “Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jr” after his father Wizkid.
Months later, Binta accused Wizkid of being a deadbeat dad, for refusing to own up to the financial responsibility of their child.
However, a quick visit to her Instagram page by GistReel today showed that she did not celebrate Wizkid, the father of her son on his 30th birthday. Refer to the attached screenshot below;
Here are some known facts about Binta Diallo, her relationship with Wizkid, her career and the baby she had witth Starboy;
- Binta is of Guinean descent and is based in the U.S.
- She was once a video vixen.
- She is Wizkid’s second baby mama, after Shola Ogudu and before Jada Pollock.
- According to The Net NG, she is an alleged industry groupie who before now has been linked to Davido and Kcee and other top music acts.
- She is friends with American reality star, Natalie Nunn who was once rumoured to have dated Olu Maintain after featuring as a vixen in the singer’s ‘NAWTIE’ video.
- She named her son Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jr after Wizkid.
The baby was born on Friday, January 15, 2016.
Watch a short video of Ayo Balogun Jr which his mom Binta posted on his 4th birthday below;
View this post on Instagram
My dear son @king_ayo_ I’m so blessed to have you as my child. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me, the day you were born was the happiest day of my life. I love you so much baby, happy 4th birthday God bless you @king_ayo_ 👑 #myprideandjoy 🎉🎂🙌❤️🙏♑️🎈🎊🥳 #llnp #happybirthday #capricorn #januarybaby #big4 #ayo #king #bdayboy