“She’s worth more to me than a cheap thrill” – Man shares extra mile he goes to not cheat on his wife
Joshua, a Nigerian man thrills his fellow men after he revealed extra measures he put in place to ensure he does not cheat on his wife.
Taking to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter, Joshua shares that it is almost impossible to be faithful to the way the world is set up.
He, however, adds that men who want to be faithful have to be extra smart. In a Twitter thread, the man lists out the extra measures he had to in place to ensure he does not get tempted to cheat on his wife.
His post had gained a lot of attention, causing his fellowmen to dish him accolades.
“To be honest, the way this world is set up, any man who wants to be faithful to his wife has to be somewhat extra. This isn’t a rule of thumb but I have put certain parameters in place to make sure alarms go off if the temptation is too close for comfort.
- An image of what is at stake is always on my mind. My smartwatch, phone, laptop and WhatsApp DP, and chat wallpaper is always a picture of my wife or my wife and daughter. This reminds me that their huge smiles can turn upside down with just one mistake.
- I am Accountable to my wife. She is signed into my email account, my social media accounts and she has the password to my phone. Anywhere that the temptation wants to come from in an online form, e no fit hide. sin thrives in secrecy.
- I make sure to bring up my wife in every conversation I have with the opposite sex. If the relationship is the counseling type, the person must know my wife. Every counseling session must take place with my wife close by. If she’s unavailable that day, counselling won’t hold.
- I relax by watching Chelsea FC thrash everyone else, my wife relaxes by watching Rom Coms. I taught my wife everything about soccer, she taught me everything about why rom-coms are not cringe-worthy. Now we both enjoy being part of each other’s hobbies
- This has helped us spend more time together as friends who really enjoy each other’s company. She’s a Chelsea FC Stan now and can converse in fluent “Soccer-nese” and I really, REALLY enjoy rom-coms.
- Most importantly, I love my wife. I love everything about her. I don’t want to not have this much access into her personal space. So I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure I don’t lock myself out just because of lust. She’s worth more to me than a cheap thrill.”
See posts below;