A Nigerian lady with the handle @missyposhkitchen has revealed how she was saved from an impending cooking gas explosion.
The lady said she noticed her gas cylinder finishes before the due date and she had to call an engineer to do a check. Upon investigation, they noticed that rat had eaten the pipe of the gas which was causing the leak.
The lady went on to advise people to always check for gas leak before starting to cook because it might lead to an explosion.
“This is a great testimony! I noticed my gas has been using few days to finish over 2months. I’ve been worried what has been causing the gas to finish under few days gas that used to last 3weeks to 1month started using 1week. So today i called engineer to check this and when he brought out the gas to check the back we found out rat has eaten the pipe of the gas🙆♂️😱😳 and I’ve been cooking with it like that over 2months
My advice to everyone out there always check your gas properly before starting to cook everyday it is very important. Never feel lazy to use few seconds to check the pipe connector before cooking.
I’m a living testimony🙆♂️🙏 some is not up to this and exploded. Alhamdulilahi”
See her post below;