Popular comedian, Helen Paul who reacted to the trend of living a life beyond one’s means, has told Nigerians how to live a pressure-free life.
Helen Paul who advised Nigerians to live a simple life so they can avoid being placed at stressful spots, listed these as ways to live a pressure-free life;
TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT AND UNNECESSARY PRESSURE LIVE A SIMPLE LIFE BECAUSE LIVING BEYOND YOUR MEANS CAN LEAD TO ALL SORTS OF STRESSFUL SITUATIONS IN LIFE.
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend good schools.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay for yearly.
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has 9 good months to prepare, same as the pregnant woman in question. They should plan for any occurrence and only seek help when they can’t meet up with their demands.
4. Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up. You may not own a house but you knew you would still have to pay rent. So it’s not an emergency.
5. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
6. Some people don’t earn much, but they have expensive cable TV at home. Go for a more affordable cable or terrestrial TV plan and upgrade when your income upgrades. Most times, you end up watching the same TV stations anyway!
7. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from sicknesses and diseases to avoid going to the hospital always.
8. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, it’s cheaper and you can be creative in having amazing meals.
9.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’ but you’ll never know their personal challenges. Not all that glitters is gold!
10. Don’t follow trends, wear clean and well- ironed clothes and look neat. You would still look good.
11. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have sense!
12. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
13. Planning is key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL.
14. Don’t do more than your budget. There is no award given for such.
“Why can’t you cook?” – Kiddwaya reveals Erica can’t cook as they “expose” each other on Twitter
BBNaija’s Kiddwaya has revealed Erica can’t cook after they both exposed each other’s flaws in a question and answer session....
Picture of a student going to school with a stove frame to be used as a chair in class sparks outrage online
A viral photo of a student spotted going to school with a kerosene stove frame to be used as a...
“Indigenous People of Abuja” give #EndSARS protesters 48 hours to vacate roads or they will “engage them” (Video)
Some Nigerians under the aegis of “Indigenous People of Abuja” have given a 48-hour ultimatum to #EndSARS protesters to vacate...
Prisoners with potbelly, necklace, fresh pink lips, no uniform – Nigerians react to Edo prison break
Davido and other Nigerians have raised important questions as they react to news about thugs who hijacked #EndSARS protests in...
Join the #EndSARS movement if you’re not happy about your welfare – 2Baba tells Nigerian security agencies
Legendary singer, 2Baba, has asked all Nigerian security agencies to join the ongoing #EndSARS protests if they are not happy...
Entertainment News2 days ago
Moment usher tried to seize a church member’s phone in church (Video)
Trending News2 days ago
#EndSARS protester who was stabbed by thugs yesterday in Abuja, dies today (Photos)
Trending News15 hours ago
“Civilians are fighting for us, do not let the government fool you” – Nigerian soldier advises colleagues
News20 hours ago
BREAKING: Benin prison under attack as thugs free prisoners (Videos)
Viral News22 hours ago
“Love is not about appearance and material things, he makes me happy” – Lady who went viral with her ‘mechanic’ boyfriend speaks
Viral News20 hours ago
#EndSARS: Anonymous allegedly hacks GTBank, credits N5,000 to current account users
Entertainment News21 hours ago
Erica replies fan who asked her to send her account number, after she shared flags to #EndSars protesters
Trending News19 hours ago
“God bless una” – Freed Edo state prisoners speak (Video)