Connect with us

Celebrity Gist

Harrysong Hospitalized After Food Poisoning In Ghana (Video)

Published

on

HarrysongNigeria singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized  in Ghana after eating Ghanaian food.

It was confirmed by the doctor that the food ate by the singer was poisoned

Reaching his team mate, they had this to say.

“This happened after eating last night he felt dizzy and troubled all over his body…. couldn’t even see…. he was rushed to the hospital and after all the tests the doctors..confirmed its food poisoning and fever.”

However, the singer said he is feeling better now, even though he has missed all his interviews and meetings.

ALSO READ:   Actor Jnr Pope and Wife Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Captivating Matching Family Photos

Harrysong

Watch video below.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending