A video has emerged showing how a bride and guests were shocked at a wedding ceremony recently.
The bride got the shock of her life after she found out that her wedding cake was actually filled with foam instead of edible substance.
In the video, the guests were seen screaming with disbelief as the cake was opened up for all to see.
According to local reports, the bride found out about the foam when she tired to cut the cake but could not do it smoothly. The icing was then opened and to the horror of those present, a foam was seen inside.
At the moment, it is not known if the cake designer had been contacted over the incident.
Watch the video below: