Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro is gradually finding her voice again after the epic embarrassment she suffered in the month of MAY following her ‘New House’ stunt, where she was called out for claiming to own a house that doesn’t belong to her.
The blogger took to IG to share 10 lessons she learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media. Read below…
10 lessons I learnt the hard way in the month of MAY on social media.
1) private life is a peaceful life .
2) keep your achievements private share only your dreams .
3) not every body who follow you loves you and many who don’t follow you can still love you .
4) too many witches and wizard here they no longer live in shrines they are here in the media behind there keypad.
5 ) nobody really care about you they just get entertained.
6) I learnt never to explain or prove a point to anyone again , I live with my truth .
7) I learnt to inspire people more and give more because some people need help .
8) I learnt to pray , pray so hard and start going to church 🙏😁. 9) I learnt to speak less, act more .
never to take people words personal I rather block them from my space
10) finally I also learnt how to cry, fear and talk to myself to forgive, forget and move on because Nkiruka……
My name is Okoro Blessing Nkiruka
Call me a survivor
Thanks to my lovers for my branded bath robe 👘. I love it .
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- After reprimanding her, Onye Eze drinks wine with Blessing Okoro (Video)
- Blessing Okoro shares building plan to debunk rumours
- Daddy Freeze mocks blogger, Blessing Okoro in new photo
- Blessing Okoro claims Onye Eze has been arrested by the Police, “I got justice”
- Blessing Okoro admits that she lied about house she claimed to have built, vows to build a replica
Nigerian widow mourns as her husband and mother are laid to rest
A University of Nigeria Nsukka graduate, Anajama Chikwulu Christabel Alor, on Sunday, June 16, posted photos of herself thanking God...
Lady shares how an impatient job seeker missed an opportunity on whatsapp
A Twitter user with the handle @possibleoge took to the platform to share Whatsapp chat between a Lady and her...
Upcoming Rapper, Ziggy dies after falling from 4 storey building in Lekki
Up and coming Nigerian rapper, Ziggy, has died. According to reports, Ziggy died yesterday after falling from a 4-storey building...
Pregnant wife leaks conversation between her husband and his mistress
A pregnant woman was shocked after he discovered that her husband is secretly having an affair with another woman. She...
Nollywood actress Gbemisola Gomez and husband, Temi Gomez lose son
Actress, Gbemisola Scarlet Shotade who won “Miss Borno” in the MBGN 2012 competition and husband, Temi, have lost their son,...
- Sport1 day ago
PSG set to let Neymar leave: Barca fans anticipate
- Entertainment News22 hours ago
Video: Adekunle Gold teaches fans How to Pronounce his New Single ‘Kelegbe Megbe’
- News1 day ago
NYSC Camps to be officially open on 18th for Batch B Stream 1
- Celebrity Gist1 day ago
I look forward to bonding with you soon- Olakunle Churchill says as he celebrates Father’s day with throwback photo of himself and son
- News1 day ago
WAEC tells holders of Certificate to safeguard it; says it wouldn’t issue it twice
- Entertainment News1 day ago
Nigerian man says a woman’s degrees are useless
- Celebrity Gist23 hours ago
It is not the ability to father a child that makes one a father but the ability to raise one – VP Osinbajo
- Entertainment News23 hours ago
Naira Marley is a dirty looking man – Bold Pink says (Video)