Popular Nigerian singer, Sheyi Shay, will clock 36 years old soon. Few days to her birthday she has released ten life hacks that has kept her going.
Sheyi Shay in a post on her Instagram page, stated that she has learnt to keep her secrets to herself. No matter the level of trust she has for someone she keeps personal things to herself.
She stated that people should prioritize their mental health and peace of mind above their career. This is because someone’s health and peace of mind is more important than the person’s career.
She added that people should be comfortable with others not liking them. This is because most of those who don’t like them, don’t like their own self.
In Sheyi Shay’s words;
“Life hacks I’ve now learned in my ‘30something’ years on earth:
1. Even when you trust someone, keep somethings to yourself
2. Your mental health and peace is more important than your career will ever be
3. Be ok with people not liking you, most people don’t even like themselves (they just can’t admit it)
4. Being misunderstood can be fixed
5. Drink loads of water
6. Eat home cooked food/ learn to cook
7. Exercise regularly
8. Let God talk to you for a change, meditate
9. Stay away from toxic people and things
10. Forgive your past, yourself and others.”