Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson took to her Instagram page to share a photo of herself striking a pose with her Sister and Mother to celebrate the International Women’s Day.
She shared this photo on her page, saying….
‘Its #OURDAY#internationalwomensday mum big sis me’
International Women’s Day is celebrated on March 8 every year. It is a focal point in the movement for women’s rights. After the Socialist Party of America organized a Women’s Day on February 28, 1909, in New York, the 1910 International Socialist Woman’s Conference suggested a Women’s Day be held annually.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Yvonne Nelson reacts to criticisms of flaunting her daughter on social media
- “Ghanaian companies refuse my proposals then ask to go on a date with me”– Yvonne Nelson
- “I have come to respect my mother after being a mother”- Yvonne Nelson
- Actress Yvonne Nelson’s baby daddy denies having a Nigerian baby mama
- Actress Yvonne Nelson promises never to date a Nigerian again