Popular actress, Yvonne Jegede who recently shared her pregnancy photos has slammed men who report their wives to family members.
Yvonne Jegede said men who do this should start wearing pampers.
“Any man who is still running to his family to report his wife at every little misunderstanding should start to wear pampers,” she posted online.”
Yvonne Jegede who is married to rapper Abounce recently opened up on the marital crisis she’s facing.
“We started having issues before the birth of Xavier (their son). I think I was about two to three months pregnant when the issues came. Immediately the issues came, there was never a dull moment, it just kept going up and up and it got worse and it got bad and today here we are,” she said.
She continued: “Right now, we are not living together, and we are not living as husband and wife, we are not husband and wife anymore and I would say a mutual agreement to go our separate ways. It didn’t work out, it wasn’t working out.”
Jegede who also responded to rumours about the paternity of her son Xavier, saying Abounce “is 100% sure he’s his son”.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- My marriage crashed 3 months into my pregnancy but it was worth the months it lasted for – Yvonne Jegede
- Yvonne Jegede Makes More Shocking Revelations About Failed Marriage (Full Interview)
- Yvonne Jegede’s estranged husband, Abounce absent at their son’s dedication
- Abounce is 100% sure Xavier is his; don’t know why he isn’t showing his joy to the world – Yvonne Jegede
- Yvonne Jegede blasts trolls who insinuated Mawuli Gavor is her son’s biological father and that is why her marriage crashed