The BBN 2nd runner up spoke up on the issue in a new video where she stated that she will continue to speak up about the importance of consent and would henceforth not trivialize situations that normalize the unfortunate incidence.
She showed her appreciation to her supporters who stood in her defense during the trying time.
In the video shared on her Instagram page, Tboss said, “I am not unaware of all the people that raised their voices in my defence.
“I am extremely grateful to you all, I have realized that for the possible future I’ll always be in the eyes of the storm.
“I’m not oblivious to it all, words are powerful but actions speak louder.
“Over the next few weeks, I will align myself with other sources that promote approval.
“The way forward; I will no longer allow myself be kept in situations that normalize the unfortunate incident that happened to me on March 5 in the big brother house.
“Conversations will be held on importance of consent.”
See video below:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- TBoss stuns in new beach photos
- Tboss thanks fan who gifted her a portrait drawing
- Tboss fires troll who tried to bodyshame her
- Bbnaija’s Tboss Goes Nude In New Photo To Appreciate Everyone Who Reached Out On Her 35th Birthday
- AY confirms someone offered Alex a Range Rover and she rejected it (Videos)