The management of online store, Payporte, and Bassey Eyo, its CEO has come out to counter the accusations of Nigerian comedian and Big Brother Naija 2018 contestant DeeOne who alleged that the company owed and refused to pay him for tickets for his comedy show which he dropped at their office.
The company in a statement said it was untrue that they owned the Ex-reality TV star 500, 000 Naira, being the value for VVIP tickets at the event which happened in July.
The company further emphasised that its CEO does not have a business relationship with the aggrieved comedian and that they thought the N500K tickets were gifts because they were lead sponsors for the reality show that brought DeeOne to the limelight.
DeeOne on his part said he has made several calls to Mr Eyo in a bid to resolving the matter but his calls nor messages were returned.
Dee One called out show sponsors, Payporte and it’s owner, Eyo Bassey in quite an explosive, lengthy Instagram post.
Dee One took to his Instagram page to reveal that Payporte owes him about N450k since June this year, and that they have since severed communication ties with him as they fail to pay up.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- BBNaija 2019: Organisers release names of shortlisted housemates
- Bisola Aiyeola gives her opinion on Big Brother Naija and the opportunity it provides
- MultiChoice launches special BBNaija pop-up channel on Dstv, GOtv
- BBNaija has been a blessing to me – Ifu Ennada
- Popular Nollywood Actors audition for Big Brother Naija 2019 (photos)