From her trip to less developed towns to inspire women, to her trips to motherless babies homes, this woman is trying to touch as many lives as possible.
The Nollywood actress took to sharing the story of how she started her foundation after a visit to Liberia 10 years ago.
‘#TBT to almost 10years ago in Liberia..
This was the birth of THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION,My passion to be a solution came when I was invited to Liberia by @moomanley ley and @befine001 (Now the TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION manager) for Charity.. I loved it and we can’t stop now we are extremely Blessed,What we have isn’t Ours but ours to help and be an impact to the next person..
God bless THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION••
I want to die knowing I was A solution not a problem..
God bless Nigeria ?? @omabarbie1
See more photos below:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- ‘I Still Got Love For You, Stay Away From Though’- Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh After She Prayed Against Their Reunion
- Bobrisky Goes All Out On Gucci, Fila, Fendi, Louis Vuiton, For Tonto Dikeh’s Son’s 3rd Birthday
- Nigerians react as Tiwa Savage is seen dancing with Bobrisky at Tonto Dikeh’s bestfriend’s wedding (Video)
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh gushes over son, King Andre as he turns 3 today (Photos)
- Celebrities storm the wedding of Tonto Dikeh’s best friend, Richard Nnadi and CEO Zaron Cosmetics, Chioma (Photos+Video)