Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh got emotional during a campaign walk against domestic violence.
The wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi championed a rally to spread awareness to end the rising menace of domestic violence and sexual abuse against women across the continent.
She was joined by other celebrities including Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe, Annie Idibia, Toke Makinwa, Sola Shobowale, and many others.
Tonto, who recently finalized the annulment of her marriage to her ex husband Olakunle Churchill, was recored crying uncontrollably during the walk.
See video below:
The women and all participants who included Tonto Dikeh, Mercy Aigbe , Toke Makinwa and some actresses, had converged on Falomo, Ikoyi , Lagos for the peaceful walk against Domestic Violence.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Actress Mercy Aigbe buys herself a Toyota Prado
- Nigerians react as Tiwa Savage is seen dancing with Bobrisky at Tonto Dikeh’s bestfriend’s wedding (Video)
- ‘Chop his money and run away’ – Toke Makinwa advises women being wooed by married men
- ‘I Still Got Love For You, Stay Away From Though’- Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh After She Prayed Against Their Reunion
- Falz declares himself available for the single ladies, this valentine season