Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tiwatope Savage popularly known as Tiwa Savage features in British Vogue magazine December 2018 issue.
Pop queen, Tiwa Savage, who recently had her first sold-out UK headlined concert and also became the first Nigerian female artiste to win Best African Act in the MTV Europe Music Awards, has more to be grateful for.
The single mother of one took to her Instagram page to share another good news as she graced one of the pages on British Vogue December 2018 issue.
She wrote,”Just felt like encouraging someone and myself yesterday about not fitting into the worlds standard of beauty and today the @britishvogue December issue was released with me in it. God definitely has a great sense of humor
British Vogue …. WOWWWWW 🏆🙏🏼❤️”
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Tiwa Savage Returns To Social Media, Says 2019 Is Just About To Begin For Her
- Following ‘Unfounded’ Copyright Claims by Danny Young, ‘One’ By Tiwa Savage Returns To Youtube
- Tiwa Savage marks 39th birthday with no show
- Copyright Infringement: ‘This Is Just The Beginning; I Plan To See This To The End’ Says Danny Young To Tiwa Savage
- ‘You Inspire Me So Much Lion’ Tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid