Nollywood actress and mother of two, Annie Idibia has taken her time to pen down a message to her fans on social media, asking them to stop begging her for money.
The actress, who must have been bugged several times by fans begging for money, said she can’t satisfy everyone who begs her for money.
She begs to be considered because she is also a human being with challenges. Annie Idibia however said she can help support anyone of them who has a work or business.
See screenshot below.
In Nigeria, begging has become a norm online. Social media has created a different kind of world, where people appear perfect, content and to be living in abundance.
For those who go by with very little, begging is the way they believe they can measure up in the area of lacking.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- 2Face Idibia retracts apology; says he’s not asking for forgiveness from anyone
- Annie Idibia is stunning in ‘no single filtered’ photo
- Marital crisis: 2face apologizes to wife, Annie on Twitter
- Epic throwback photos of 2face, Annie Idibia, Ruggedman and others from 2004
- “Let’s try 2 celebrate positive things more. Bad news 2 dey fly quick”- 2baba dispels marital crisis rumours