Chioma Rowland, “Chef Chi”, has been thrown into the spotlight following the announcement of her relationship with Davido in 2017.
Just like every other celebrity or spouses of celebrities, Chioma has also been under an intense public scrutiny of social media users.
Media personality, Shade Ladipo has however called upon those who attack Chioma when they’re having a fight with Davido.
The recently married TV host addressed this issue in an Instagram video to commemorate the International Women Day.
Shade has asked such people to face Davido squarely and leave Chioma out of their pettiness.
She captioned the video,
Unto International Women’s Day
Let’s not forget to focus on who you’re insulting today
But why do we do this? Pls someone hep me explain
Watch video below.
The last time Davido had an altercation with a lady who called him out and he replied, Instagram users used the opportunity to drag an innocent Chioma into it.
They compared Chioma to the lady and found her lacking. They also body shamed and slut-shamed her.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Davido apologises for body shaming a lady who accused him of selling his soul
- Davido surprises girlfriend, Chioma with lots of gift on Valentine’s day (Video)
- Kemi Oluloyo reacts to DJ Cuppy and Chioma in bed
- Watch moment Davido shared deep kiss with Chioma on stage during London concert
- T.lolo appalled at Davido’s apology, gives reasons why