The Argentine star in a chat with MARCA, stated that he doesn’t know if he will ever be friends with the portugese player.
“I do not know if we will be [friends]m” he told Marca . “Friendship is something that is built through spending time together and getting to know each other.
“We have no relationship, but mostly because we only see each other in the awards ceremonies and it is the only time we speak. At that moment everything is fine, but then we do not cross paths again.”
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Lionel Messi Wins Fifth Golden Shoe Award After Impressive Season
- Messi Becomes First Player To Score 400 Laliga Goals
- Barcelona prepares for Lionel Messi’s departure
- Cristiano Ronaldo named Player of the Year at the Globe Soccer Awards ahead of Griezmann and Mbappe (Photos)
- Cristiano Ronaldo criticized for posting private jet selfie while plane carrying Emiliano Sala is still missing