The former Chelsea coach arrived at Old trafford last season and led the club to win three trophies- the Europa League, EFL Cup and Community Shield – in his first campaign.
Mourinho 54, speaking with ESPN said;
“I am ready for this. I am ready for the next 15, I would say. Here? Yes, why not?” .
“I have to admit that it is very difficult because of the pressure around our jobs, everybody putting pressure on managers and things that people say – that we have to win, but in reality only one can win and every year it is getting more difficult.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Jamie Carragher reveals who caused Mourinho’s sack from Man United
- “Manchester United Is In The Past” –Jose Mourinho Breaks Silence After Manchester United Sacking
- Jose Mourinho secures new job as TV pundit with BeIN Sports
- EPL: Mourinho blames two Manchester United legends for reportedly conspiring to get him sack
- EPL: Mourinho to get new job after Manchester United sack