Photos: Ghana’s Abena Akuaba Wins 2016 Queen Beauty Universe Pageant
Abena beat 29 other contestants to emerge the winner of the 2016 Queen Beauty Universe which took place at the Holiday Polynesia Hotel in Malaga, Spain.
The beauty queen stated that ‘it has always been her dream to be a queen whiles growing up. She was bullied and teased in school so she made it a priority to gain an international platform to allow her voice to be heard as she fights for young girls who are going through what she went through.’
‘The competition was very tough and what kept her going was the fact that she had to make her country proud and also wanted to prove to young girls around the world and especially Ghana that everything is possible,’ she concluded.
No Responses Yet
- Kemi Olunloyo Promises To Arrest Seyi Law When She Becomes Oyo State Governor
- Bizarre Beauty Trend Has Ladies Making Their nails in The Shape of a V*gina (Photos)
- EFCC’s former Twitter handler, F-Shaw Spotted In The Studio
- “Please No More D**k Photos”- Lola Rae Laments
- Corp member survives fatal accident that claimed his friends’ lives (photos)
- See What This Arsenal Fan Will Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal FC And Sacks Wenger
- 138 Nigerians Deported Back to The Country From Libya (Photos)
- Man Defiles Teenage Daughter on Herbalist’s Instruction in Order to Get Wealthy
- Nigerian Lady Sues American Airlines For N1billion, Claiming Flight Attendant ‘Destroyed’ Her Wedding Gown
- “Regardless of my Disability I’ve Always Excelled in School & Amongst my Peers” – Deaf Model, Ayanna Michele