It was a night of glamour, beauty and style as the 31st Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria was crowned late last night at the Gabriel Okara Cultural Centre, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.The prestigious event was hosted by Ik Osakioduwa and Toke Makinwa. And legendary singer, Tuface Idibia thrilled the audience to some of his hit songs.
37 beauties contested for the coveted MBGN crown and a chance to represent Nigeria at the Miss World pageant.But at the end, only one beauty won the prestigious crown. And it was no other than the very elegant Miss Imo, Anita Ukah.
The show which was organized by Silverbird also saw Miss Benue emerge as Miss photogenic,Miss Nasarawa as Mgbn model, and Miss Rivers as Miss Amity. And the best traditional outfit, was worn by Miss Edo while Miss Plateau won best evening wear. First runner up, Miss Lagos, Aramide Oluwatobi Lopez would represent Nigeria at Miss Universe pageant while Miss Sokoto, Valentina Ogbonnaya becomes Miss Ecowas.
Anita Ukah, a graduated of Igbinedion University was crowned the winner of MBGN 2018. She is now the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2018. As the new MBGN queen, she will represent Nigeria at the Miss World 2018 pageantry scheduled for December 8 in Sanya, China.
Photos and videos
Watch the moment she was announced and crowned:
See Miss MBGN 2018 Profile here:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Toke Makinwa Dazzles In Royalty-Themed Photos
- ‘I Didn’t Give Maje Ayida STD’ – Anita Solomon Tells Lagos High Court,Says Toke Makinwa Lied
- ‘You Wait Till 2am To Announce The Postponement Of The Elections, Why Do We Love To Embarrass Ourselves So Much?’ Toke Makinwa Shades INEC Furiously
- Blackface Gives Conditions To End ‘War’ With 2face, Says The Fight Is Bigger Than Him
- I can’t wait to be a mommy – Toke Makinwa