Olamide to drop 5th studio album Next Month!
YBNL Act, Lil Kesh confirmed via an Instagram post that the ‘Melo Melo’ singer will drop an album before the year ends….
Sources in the YBNL camp tells NET that, ‘Olamide’s album has been ready for a long time, he’s just yet to decide on a title for the album’. The album album will be followed by Lil Kesh’s debut album that’s also ready to drop any time soon….
For Olamide, dropping his 5th album this year will be historic as he’ll become the first Nigerian rapper to drop 5 albums in 5 years.
His debut album, Rhapsody dropped in 2011, his sophomore album, YBNL was released in 2012, while his third album, Baddest Guy Ever Liveth, followed in November 2013 and his 4th studio album ‘Street OT’ dropped in November 2014….
- “it’s nice having a wealthy parent but, it’s his money & not mine” – Paddy Adenuga
- Femi Fani Kayode Reacts to Reports of Rat Invasion in President Buhari’s Office
- Nollywood Actress Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her Birthday Today
- Actor Uche Maduagwu propose Marraige to DJ Cuppy
- Actress Eucharia Anunobi’s Son Dies At 15
- Nigerian Rapper, Rugggedman Release His Own Version of Buhari’s Speech
- “Okibe Olivia Aborted My Child”- Fiancé To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak
- “We Didn’t Ban Olamide’s “Wo” Song”- NBC Denies Rumors
- Barcelona Sue Neymar for €8.5million Over Contract Breach
- A Lady Gets Very Creative with Feeding Her Twins