Nigerian superstar, Davido has cancelled the remaining leg of his ‘Locked Up’ U.S tour to return for the compulsory Nigerian Youth Service Corps program required of all Nigerian University graduates.
If you recall,Davido revealed was undertaking the youth Service last month but shocked many as he flew to the U.S for the tour, skipping the compulsory 3 weeks camping period. According to a statement on his page, he decided to cancel the tour because of scheduling conflicts with the NYSC program.
💔 I apologize to all my Fans but Duty calls ! 😫 But I promise new dates would be announced for Houston Dallas LA and San Francisco ❤❤❤🌍🇺🇸 We will reschedule and add more dates. Shout out to all the fans who sold out each city so far.
The program is to last for a year in Nigeria.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Davido reacts to sexual assaults, and robbery experienced by a fan at his concert
- Davido reacts to comparison with Wizkid over ‘Sold out’ 02 Arena
- Davido set to run for governor in Osun state?
- Watch moment Davido shared deep kiss with Chioma on stage during London concert
- ‘I apologize for doing nothing’ – Davido reacts to allegations that he slapped Kizz Daniel’s manager