After so much anticipation and waiting on the part of Manchester United fans, the club has finally signed on former Chelsea coach, Jose Mourinho.
According to Daily Express UK on Friday morning, Mourinho signed a three-year Man United deal worth £48m after six weeks of talks.
The tabloid reports that the Portuguese tactician has signed a pre-contract agreement with Manchester United after the board settled on the Portuguese despite reservations from some directors, including club legend Sir Bobby Charlton.
Quoting Website Football Insider, Daily Express UK claims Mourinho has finally put pen to paper on a three-year deal worth £16million a year at a bumper wage of £308,000 a week in a bid to turn around United’s fortunes next season.
A United source however revealed that the agreement is for Mourinho to take over at Old Trafford in the summer, not before as was being reported.
Under Van Gaal the club has garnered a reputation for slow, unattractive football and have slipped up multiple times this term.
United’s latest humiliation came last night losing 2-1 to Danish minn
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- EPL: Mourinho blames two Manchester United legends for reportedly conspiring to get him sack
- “Manchester United Is In The Past” –Jose Mourinho Breaks Silence After Manchester United Sacking
- Jamie Carragher reveals who caused Mourinho’s sack from Man United
- Jose Mourinho secures new job as TV pundit with BeIN Sports
- EPL: Mourinho to get new job after Manchester United sack