Lil Kesh And I Are Not Close Friends – Reekado Banks Says
Mavin records signee, Reekado Banks who recently won the controversial Headies Next rated award category over Lil Kesh this month, has revealed to Hip TV about his relationship with the YBNL act in a quick interview.
“We weren’t the closest of friends like close, close, close. It wasn’t like we talked everyday but we talked once in a while. He called me once in a while. I called him once in a while. And same as now, it still happens that way. There’s nothing really that has changed.” He said.
No Responses Yet
- “U will never enjoy the rest of ur life” – Nigerian Lady Olatayo Gold Blast Her Sister’s Husband Side chick
- “If your boyfriend refuse to s**k ur vagina, use your period to cook bitter leaf soup for him” – Nigerian Man Advises girls
- “Society is harder on women when they cheat” – Simi (Video)
- “Hate has no place in my world” – Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola speaks
- “you are stupid and you are a fool” — Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Davido And he Responds!
- “Unclad Pictures Will Only Get You Moin-Moin Endorsement”- Actress Lilian Afegbai Slams Gifty
- Man Sets Bank On Fire After Having To Wait To Withdraw Savings
- 21-year old Brilliant Lady gets a house as graduation gift from her mum
- See The Killer Of 2007 Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Hector Jobarteh
- Nigerian Lady dies in an accident after taking permission from work to shop for things needed by her kids for school resumption (Graphic photos)