He placed the brown coffin with photos of Buhari outside the embassy and went inside the embassy to lay his complaint.
Recall that the Nigerian military invaded the home of Indigenous People Of Biafra, leader, Nnamdi Kanu and in the process killed some IPOB members.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- IPOB declares sit-at-home as President Buhari visits Aba
- President Buhari mourns the death of two Nigerians in the Ethiopian airline tragedy
- ”I want to leave behind a legacy of free, fair elections in Nigeria” – President Buhari
- 2019 Election: ‘I am not afraid to lose’ – President Buhari Declares
- Igbos Should Learn From History And Vote Muhammadu Buhari- Igbo Reawakening Forum