At the Federal High Court Sitting in Lagos on Thursday, Union Bank laid claims to the flat and the building which it says came into its possession following a mortgage agreement between the bank, the original owner of the property, former PDP Chairman, Adamu Muazu and Tripple A Properties Investment Ltd.
Tripple A which is believed to be owned by Mr Muazu had allegedly used the property to secure a loan from the Union Bank sometime in 2011.
Source: Channels Television
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Elections: EFCC stopped from probing plane loaded with cash
- Atiku’s Son In Law Reportedly Arrested By EFCC
- EFCC Declares War On LAUTECH: The Home Of Cyber Crimes
- EFCC Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn For Vote Buying, Arrests Imo Accountant For Allegedly Helping Him
- LAUTECH Is A Home Of Intellectuals And Not Cyber Crimes – LAUTECH SUG To EFCC