Naomi Campbell is allegedly in Nigeria for GTBank Fashion Weekend. The GTBank Fashion Weekend is a consumer focused fashion exhibition and capacity building event that aims to promote enterprise within the fast growing Nigerian fashion industry.
The events bring together the promising, talented and recognised fashion designers, brand from across Africa and beyond to celebrate the convergence of global fashion design.
The second edition of “Africa Finest” fashion exhibition is scheduled to hold on the 11th and 12th of November, 2017 in Lagos.
The model was spotted in Lagos as she shared a video clip of a view of Eko Atlantic on her Instagram page.
Ms Campbell was recently escorted to the 2018 GQ Men of the year awards by Nigerian pop star, Wizkid as her date in London.
Both celebrities were also spotted on the runway of Dolce and Gabbana during its Spring Summer 2019 Men’s Fashion Show in Milan.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have fun as they go on shopping spree (Video)
- #WorldWizkidDay: See How Fans Are Celebrating Star Boy On Twitter
- British TV Host Says Without Wizkid’s Success, There Won’t Be Davido
- Donjazzy Defends Pornstars Following Mia Khalifa’s Engagement, Says He Has Them As Friends
- Wizkid set to release new album says it might some feeling