Annie Idibia, actress and wife of singer Tuface Idibia took to Instagram and cried out that she wants a male child.
This was after Sunmbo Adeoye, her husband’s baby mama and wife of popular pastor David Adeoye, shared some videos of herself and her growing baby, with the caption:
‘Soon they won’t be so little anymore. They won’t fit into your arms the same way they used to. Always treasure every moment you get to spend with your little one.
It’s the little things in Motherhood that means the most. I Love my Champion 👶🏼 😍❤️’
Annie commented saying; ‘oh my daysssssssss😍😍😍😍😍😍😍soooo precious ♥️♥️ i want a boy too😩😩😩’
And Sunmbo and other commenters replied her, praying earnestly for God to grant her heart desires.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Marital crisis: 2face apologizes to wife, Annie on Twitter
- 2Face Idibia retracts apology; says he’s not asking for forgiveness from anyone
- Annie Idibia is stunning in ‘no single filtered’ photo
- Epic throwback photos of 2face, Annie Idibia, Ruggedman and others from 2004
- 2face Idibia reacts to allegations of beating his wife