“I can never marry an actor,thats not possible”-Tonto Dikeh
I am not too strong to fall in love; I am human and I have feelings too. I don’t think there is any woman on earth that has not experienced love in one form or the other.
Is it possible for you to marry an actor?
That’s not possible; I can never be caught doing that. I can’t marry an actor.
Do you consider yourself a good role model?
I am a roe model to those who see me as one; I am sure Nigerians out there see and read all these things and they laugh. I am sure there are people out there who appreciate what I do as an actress and hope to someday achieve what I have achieved as a thespian.
For how long will your career continue to thrive on controversy?
My career thrives on everything; my career thrives on all the ups and downs that I have been faced with. But most especially, the controversies have made me stronger and wiser.
What’s your take on the fact that most people believe that you are weird and wild?
I don’t care about them because they don’t care about me; everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. I live my life the way I want to. People should also remember that I am human and no one is perfect.
Culled From THENATION
No Responses Yet
- Actress Caroline Danjuma Says She Has Been Celibate As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ
- Internet Fraudster Arrested In Osun For Duping American Of N30m
- National Broadcasting Corporation Bans Olamide, Davido and 9ice’s songs
- “I Wasted 10years Of My Life As A Comedian”- Teju Babyface
- Nigerian Actor, Seun Ajayi is Set to Wed His Longtime Girlfriend Damilola Oluwabiyi
- “A King Is A King, No Noise”- Annie Idibia Gushes About 2face
- Should a married man be on snap chat?- singer, Skuki Peeshaun Replies Frustrated Fan
- “Men Get Married Just to Have Kids and Control their Wives”- Toyin Lawani Defends Her Stance on Not Believing in Marriage
- ‘You can now commit suicide’ – APC tells Fayose following Buhari’s return
- Son Of Special Adviser Found In Lagos After Missing For 3 Years