Big Brother Naija 2018 first runner up, Cee-C has taken to her Instagram page to share her thoughts about feminism.
It all started after Annie Idibia sat down for a recent interview in which she declared that she is not a feminist and also noted that women can’t be kings.
“Nah, not really. I believe in women power. I believe men are still kings and women are queen,” said Annie, adding, “personally, I’m sorry I’m not trying to [insult?] anybody here but I don’t believe a woman is a king. I believe she is a queen.”
However, Cee-C who goes by the moniker King Cee-C, has reiterated that she will remain a king and a feminist.
“King Cee-C! And this has absolutely nothing to do with being a feminist. Tho I’m proudly one,” said the multi-award-winning reality TV star.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Marital crisis: 2face apologizes to wife, Annie on Twitter
- See 2face’s classy reply to a lady who called his wife Annie Idibia ‘Old’ for featuring in his new music video (Screenshot)
- 2Face Idibia retracts apology; says he’s not asking for forgiveness from anyone
- Epic throwback photos of 2face, Annie Idibia, Ruggedman and others from 2004
- Female Fan Goes Gaga, Removes Her Top To Hug Tuface On Stage, Watch Annie Idibia’s Reaction