Kulture Kiari Cephus was born on July 10, 2018, to Cardi B and Offset, but her parents kept her hidden from the world until now – just a day after Cardi announced that she and Offset were going their separate ways.
Cardi B made the shocking announcement that she and her husband Offset are no longer together yesterday in a video on her Instagram page.
In the video, Cardi said: “We got a lot of love for each other, but things haven’t been working out between us for a long time.”
While she carefully avoided giving any reason for the breakup, it turns out that it may be due to a series of leaked text messages.
According to TMZ, Offset the rapper was planning a three_some with some ladies (Summer Bunni and Cuban Doll).
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Offset spoils Cardi B with breakfast & flowers after Grammy Win (Video)
- Cardi B cries as baby, Kulture says ‘Mama’ for the first time (Video)
- Offset shares video of Cardi B giving birth to Baby Kulture in the hospital
- Cardi B and Offset ‘look very much like a couple’ as they vacation in Puerto Rico
- Cardi B becomes first solo female to win best rap album at the Grammys