Chocolate city rapper, Ice prince is one of the top performing artistes at the music runaway show held last night at the Eko Hotel and Suites.
According to sources, After the rapper performed a few tracks like Oleku, Aboki and failing to get the right response from audience, he shouted the words “This is why I don’t like performing at fashion shows” and he left the stage upset. Also the audience were dissappointed.
Dammy Krane later came on stage and performed his top hit track “Amen”, Wizkid also came on stage and put the whole place on a blast. He performed songs like Ojuelegba, Show me the money, Pull Over, in my bed.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Kizz Daniel announces first headline concert in Indigo O2, London
- Wizkid Was Offered ‘Stupid Money’ Ahead Of Election But He Rejected It – Rapper Mi Abaga
- Fans Faint At Wizkid Concert In Ivory Coast (Video)
- ‘You Inspire Me So Much Lion’ Tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid
- Bloggers blamed for alleged beef between Wizkid and Davido