Eniola Badmus look the part of celebrant at her late father’s burial ceremony which took place on Sunday.
The actress was dressed in a teal blouse with several beaded embellishment, worn with a matching skirt featuring yellow fishtail bottoms.
The celebrant completed her outfit with an intricately tied brown head tie designed with several silver stone.
In the accessories department, Eniola went with a simple but elegant gold necklace with a long coral beaded necklace.
Her father died on the 2nd of March 2017, was buried the same day but the burial ceremony was postponed to 23rd of April, 2017.
At the burial ceremony, Bobrisky was showered with praises by King Ayinde Marshal who was billed to perform at the event.
See more photos below:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Eniola Badmus Spotted Campaigning For Oluremi Tinubu During APC Mega Rally (Photos+Video)
- Bobrisky shades Toyin Lawani after she shut down the internet with her birthday
- Bobrisky flaunts his newly constructed dangerous hips
- Bobrisky drags actor Odunlade Adekola for throwing shade at him (video)
- Bobrisky shows off his ‘big’ bare bum on Instagram as he takes a ‘dump’ in the toilet (photos/video)