They have also confessed to be working as couriers for movement of stolen funds by other cyber-criminals. They own companies with no fixed addresses, which they used to cover up the real sources of their money.
Items recovered from the suspects at the time of their arrest include laptops, handsets and phishing scripts, among others. They will soon be charged to court.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- EFCC Declares War On LAUTECH: The Home Of Cyber Crimes
- EFCC Accuses Okorocha Of Diverting N1bn For Vote Buying, Arrests Imo Accountant For Allegedly Helping Him
- Atiku’s Son In Law Reportedly Arrested By EFCC
- LAUTECH Is A Home Of Intellectuals And Not Cyber Crimes – LAUTECH SUG To EFCC
- Elections: EFCC stopped from probing plane loaded with cash