Drake Buys Neighbour’s House After They Complained About His Noisemaking
According to Hot New Hip Hop, Toronto-born rapper, Drake who had previously sung about buying his neighbour’s house if they complained about his noisemaking, really has purchased his neighbour’s home for same reason.
“I’ll buy the neighbor’s house if they complain about the noise,” Drake had once sung in hit song, “Where Ya At”. And following complaints from neighbours about his partying, he purchased the Hidden Hills, L.A. property which sits beside his.
Here’s what the media house said:
“The home is said to be valued at $2.85 million, and is reported to have been scooped up by the rapper in June. The house sports four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,445 square feet of space, a modest place compared to the home he’s deemed the YOLO Estate next door.
No word on what Drake’s plans are with the new acquisition, but with an extra acre of property, he should have a little more space for his OVO squad.”
Take a look at the photos:
- “U will never enjoy the rest of ur life” – Nigerian Lady Olatayo Gold Blast Her Sister’s Husband Side chick
- “If your boyfriend refuse to s**k ur vagina, use your period to cook bitter leaf soup for him” – Nigerian Man Advises girls
- “Society is harder on women when they cheat” – Simi (Video)
- “Hate has no place in my world” – Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola speaks
- “you are stupid and you are a fool” — Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Davido And he Responds!
- “Unclad Pictures Will Only Get You Moin-Moin Endorsement”- Actress Lilian Afegbai Slams Gifty
- Man Sets Bank On Fire After Having To Wait To Withdraw Savings
- 21-year old Brilliant Lady gets a house as graduation gift from her mum
- See The Killer Of 2007 Gulder Ultimate Search Winner, Hector Jobarteh
- Nigerian Lady dies in an accident after taking permission from work to shop for things needed by her kids for school resumption (Graphic photos)