DJ Cuppy has revealed that she doesn’t exploit her father’s influence to get things done like Davido does. It is not easy for folks to believe that she does not rely on her father’s wealth and influence to make things easy for her.
But such is not the case all the time for the alluring DJ recently turned performing artiste. During her chat with E-Daily, DJ Cuppy her dad’s name rarely opens all doors for her though she is the daughter of an oil magnate popularly know.
“People have to understand that just because I was born into my family does not mean that it opens all doors, that is everyone’s outside perspective. My inside perspective is just being someone’s child; how can being someone’s child be used against you?
She added that unlike Davido, she is not the type who would exploit her father’s influence to get things done.
“The only difference between Davido and I is that he decided to use the influence as an advantage from an early stage.
So David was like I am ‘omo baba olowo’ (OBO), take it or leave it! I’m not that kind of person, he was smart though, because before you can even do anything, he has already told you he is the son of a millionaire.
Few days ago Billionaire daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy was the official DJ at the Global Citizen event held in Dakar, she had a session of teaching French president Emmanuel Macron and Senegalese president, Macky Sall how to DJ.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- “You are not allowed to sing that song” – Nigerians react after DJ Cuppy tweets “My papa no be Dangote or Adeleke… but we go dey okay!”
- Private Photos Of Broda Shaggi And DJ Cuppy Surfaces (Video)
- “HIV awaits you” – Kemi Olunloyo blasts Davido as she calls his girlfriend, Chioma ‘mumu’
- Femi Otedola reacts as daughter, Dj cuppy shows off Rolls Royce worth ₦162 million
- ‘I’m Proud Of You’ Sean Paul Tells Davido, Speaks Of How He Influenced Him