Popular blogger Linda Ikeji took to Instagram to share an inspiring story of her life journey to motivate and prove to her fans that delay is not denial.
The first time I stepped foot outside of Nigeria was in November 2011. I was 31. Before then, I’d never entered an international flight. I never had the opportunity to travel abroad and definitely couldn’t afford a holiday. I always wondered what the outside world looked like.
Fast forward to 7 years later. Now I can travel to any part of the world I want…maybe even take 10 people with me and give them a luxury trip. And throw in shopping money inside sef…lol.
I have learnt through my own journey that delay is not denial. Sometimes things will come when it will come. You can’t hurry it along no matter how much you work, plan or pray. What you need is patience and trust God’s perfect timing for what is meant for you. God will come through for you as long as you keep the faith, refuse to give up and keep working. Sometimes the delay is God preparing you for greatness beyond what you even envisioned. So don’t be down that you are not where you want to be now. Your breakthrough is coming! It may be taking a long time, but God didn’t bring you this far to leave you and you didn’t bring yourself this far to give up. So increase your determination, increase your drive, do everything with all your might and be patient.
Your time is coming! Oh, it will come…and soon! The question is; are you ready?
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- American lady reacts after being compared with Linda Ikeji
- I’m more than a feminist – Anto Lecky says as she pays tribute to women who inspire her
- ‘ Never Stop Praying, Keep Believing’- Linda Ikeji Advises Her Fans As She Strikes A Pose Her New Bentley
- Linda Ikeji is not the loudest voice on social media – Kemi Olunloyo
- Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Multi Million Naira Car Collection