The news of the arrest of Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane shocked many fans, non-fans and his fellow celebrities.
His record label boss, Davido have since called for the freedom of the accused singer.
The ‘If’ singer hype man, Special Spesh have reacted to the news of Dammy Krane’s involvement in an alleged credit card theft and fraud.
Cool FM’s radio personality, Dotun took to his Twitter account to share his thoughts on the singer’s arrest.
According to Dotun he has always loved the ‘kid’, adding that he has always feared for him being involved in this kind of mess.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Davido’s uncle, dancing Senator Adeleke, loses his seat in the senate to APC
- Davido reacts to Nigerians calling him out for going to South Africa instead of voting
- ‘I’m Proud Of You’ Sean Paul Tells Davido, Speaks Of How He Influenced Him
- Davido Tells Nigerians What To Do On Election Day
- I Am Not A Party Man – Says Davido On His Way To PDP Enugu Rally, Rocking PDP Shirt (Photos)