The television medium mocked the country in the latest edition of its “The Global Public Square (GPS)”, a foreign affairs show anchored by Fareed Zakaria.
The programme in its Quiz and Trivia segment asked, “The head of state from which country has not set foot in his homeland in over two months?”
The options were given as Saudi Arabia, Cuba, Nigeria and Syria.
It went on to tick the option ‘Nigeria’.
Chidi Odinkalu, Former Chairman of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) posted a screenshot of the question on Twitter.
Buhari had left Nigeria since May 7 for medical examination and treatment.
The Acting President, Yemi Osinbajo and some governors have visited him in London and maintained that he is fast recovering.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- 2019 Election: ‘I am not afraid to lose’ – President Buhari Declares
- #NigeriaDecides2019: President Buhari and wife, Aisha casts vote In Daura (Photos/Video)
- ‘I am very grateful to the over 15 million citizens who voted for me’ – President Buhari says as he receives his certificate of return from INEC
- President Buhari mourns the death of two Nigerians in the Ethiopian airline tragedy
- President Buhari, the principalities and powers – Femi Adesina writes an article on his boss’ victory