The wedding between Banky and Adesua went on for a number of days and across a number of countries for the traditional ceremony, white wedding and thanksgiving. The ceremony has also resulted in a TV documentary series.
Just last year, however, Banky W said on Snapchat that he wouldn’t be doing a wedding as big as that.
In his snaps that have been dug up following the success of the trendy, star-studded ceremony, Banky wrote among other things that:
“Small weddings as the besssst… if/when I do get married, no way I’m doing that huge Lagos wedding move. Never.”
He says “I have learnt to grow thick skin and almost always ignore the online chatter, but every once in a while, I feel the need to respond. So here are my 2 cents.”
See his explanation below.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Adesua Etomi reacts after Banky W’s campaign posters was destroyed in Lagos
- You know nothing about politics – Nigerians blast Banky W
- Banky W reveals what EKEDC told him after his empty house was billed N90,000 for electricity (Video)
- Banky W reacts to viral video of two supposedly educated men defending the sexualization of 5-year-old girls
- 2019 Elections: Davido Lists Out Candidates He Is Supporting In Different Parties