Premium Times reports that the president approved the list of nominees into the reconstituted board of directors of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority.
The approved list was announced by the agency on Wednesday, March 22 in a statement in Abuja.
According to a statement, the list had earlier been approved by its Governing Council.
The National Economic Council, NEC, during its last meeting received the list of nominees.
The list of the new Board nominees includes:
1. Olajide Zeitlin (South West) – Chairman
2. Bello Maccido (North West)
3. Lois Laraba Machunga-Disu (North Central)
4. Urum Kalu Eke, (South East)
5. Halima Buba (North-East)
6. Asue Ighodalo (South-South)
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority is a federal government-owned investment agency which was established to manage the fund set aside for investments in real and financial asset in strategic sectors of the economy.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Vote For Whoever You Like- Buhari Tells Supporters During Presidential Campaign In Imo State (Video)
- INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To President Buhari & VP Osinbajo
- “I’ll be tough in the next four years“ — President Buhari
- PDP made irresponsible spending –Buhari insists
- Man Relocates To Polling Unit To Be First Person To Vote Buhari; Gives Reason