Member of Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) record label, Alomo has stated that it is bloggers that are making it seem as if there is a new beef between his boss Davido and Wizkid.
Recently, Wizkid shared a post in which he advised Nigerians not to vote based on the opinion of a celebrity who might have been paid to campaign for politicians whom he slammed for being untruthful to the masses.
About that same period Wizkid shared his post, Davido who campaigns for PDP, took to social media stating that a certain N*ggah is pained because he’s making big bags.
This became a huge source of news for many online platform who took it to mean that he’s now in a new beef with Wizkid just a bit over a year since they squashed the last one.
Well, Aloma is of the opinion that the notion of a beef between both singers is only instigated by bloggers. According to him, both singers aren’t beefing.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Davido apologises for body shaming a lady who accused him of selling his soul
- Davido reacts to comparison with Wizkid over ‘Sold out’ 02 Arena
- British TV Host Says Without Wizkid’s Success, There Won’t Be Davido
- T.lolo appalled at Davido’s apology, gives reasons why
- Wizkid Was Offered ‘Stupid Money’ Ahead Of Election But He Rejected It – Rapper Mi Abaga