Black Lab Saves Border Collie from Drowning
￼Dogs are apparently in a rescuing mood this month.
With the Internet still buzzing over the pitbull that lost its leg while saving its owner from a home intruder, a black lab came to the rescue of a border collie.
Vancouver resident Joe Markovitch has his own amazing story to tell: he took his 12-year-old Border Collie, Bagels, to the beach when the animal picked up a large stick and swam out to sea.
The current wouldn’t allow Bagels to turn around, pulling him farther and farther away. As Markovitch jumped in to save his pet, he was beaten to the important mission by another canine.
Markovitch on Facebook explained:
“I feel a bump to my shoulder as a large black lab passes me, on his way to Bagels where then he grabs the other end of the stick, still in Bagels’ mouth and swims with stick and my dog in tow all the way back to shore (sic)”.
This is one of the cutest stories we’ve heard in awhile. Dogs help stories making rounds, we humans shouldn’t be left behind O:)
- TBoss Looks Gorgeous in Sexy Photoshoot
- Nollywood actress Anita Joseph’s Curvy Photos Got Fans Talking
- Toke Makinwa To Give 3 million Naira To 4 Individuals With Good Business Ideas
- Nigerian Musician Dammy Krane Cleared of All Charges of Fraud Leveled Against Him
- “You Will Make A Great Mother”- Annie Idibia Pens Lovely Message For Freda Francis
- Man Threatens To Lynch Charly Boy For “Ridiculing Buhari, Nigerian Messiah”
- “Nigeria is being ruled by a walking corpse”– Femi Fani Kayode
- “Children don’t need iPads, let them use their imagination”- Mikel Obi’s fiancée advises parents
- Nigerian Man Reveals How Two Lagos Police Officers Robbed Him Of N100k
- Paul Okoye’s wife shares adorable new photos of their newborn twins