Yesterday, Friday 10th March, ex big brother Housemates, Uriel, Cocoice, Gifty, Miyonse, Soma including fake housemates, Ese and Jon came together in a reunion party which took place in No Chill Lounge in Lekki.
The party, hosted by DSTV, GOTV, went unhinged without the presence of disqualified big brother housemate, Kemen.
A few days ago, Kemen was invited to a interview session organized by the show’s sponsor Payporte and the online shopping mall faced a lot of backlash for apparently supporting a predator.
This backlash might have prompted the exemption of Kemen from the party including the non inclusion of his name on the official banner used to advertise the party.
See more photos below:
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Bisola Aiyeola gives her opinion on Big Brother Naija and the opportunity it provides
- BBNaija has been a blessing to me – Ifu Ennada
- MultiChoice launches special BBNaija pop-up channel on Dstv, GOtv
- BBNaija 2019: Organisers release names of shortlisted housemates
- ‘Big Brother Naija Past Questions’ Booklet Is Now Being Sold In Traffic