This comes after an online user shared a video of Khloe and Leo apparently mocking a “crying Alex”.
Recall that Alex’s romantic partner Leo and her friend, Ifu Ennada were evicted from the house on Sunday leaving in uncontrollable tears.
However, Khloe said she only teased and not mocked Alex. She said she meant no harm by demonstrating how Alex cried.
Khloe on her Twitter wrote, “So I woke up to a video online with a caption from that I was mocking Alex last night.. really, that video was just me demonstrating how Alex was crying and it’s not what you called it. I love to mimic people a lot and I always do in the house. I mean no harm and I wish you all saw the full clips of the video.
”Alex is forever my baby and there is no bad blood here.”
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- #BBNaija: Alex’s manager slams Tobi for kissing and telling
- Tboss’s fanpage slams her for shading CeeC (Screenshot)
- BBNaija 2019: Organisers release names of shortlisted housemates
- Bisola Aiyeola gives her opinion on Big Brother Naija and the opportunity it provides
- #BBNaijaAuditions: Man tired of waiting strips at audition centre