Amidst the challenges of their relationship which led to Annie not giving him an answer until the next day,the couple who got married on 8th March 2013 traditionally and a Dubai wedding ensued afterwards.
I remember my 16th birthday at Alpha Beach, with me and my friends. When we were going home, we all walked to the bus stop with him and his cousin. Plantashun Boiz had just recorded “Knock Me Off” at the time so he wasn’t a star yet.
So we got into the bus, he sat in front with his cousin so when we wanted to pay the conductor, he said, “no, he done pay already” I was feeling like a babe. “Hey! My boyfriend paid everybody’s bus fare.” And that time, bus was like N2.50k or N3 per person for about 14 people. But he told me recently that he didn’t eat that night because he paid for everyone.” awwwwwww
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- 2Face Idibia retracts apology; says he’s not asking for forgiveness from anyone
- Epic throwback photos of 2face, Annie Idibia, Ruggedman and others from 2004
- Annie Idibia is stunning in ‘no single filtered’ photo
- “Let’s try 2 celebrate positive things more. Bad news 2 dey fly quick”- 2baba dispels marital crisis rumours
- Marital crisis: 2face apologizes to wife, Annie on Twitter