Yesterday we reported that a truck carrying APC-branded rice rammed into a market in Ekiti. The accident which led to the death of many, made angry youths in the area destroy APC campaign rice.
The accident reportedly killed a mother, her child, a Youth Corps member, traders and some students of the Ekiti State University in the town. The angry youths who stormed the scene of the incident to protest, destroyed the APC campaign rice which was branded with the campaign stickers of a senatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State.
Here is the video below;
The accident which occurred in Iworoko Ekiti, which is home to a large number of students of Ekiti State University due to its proximity to the institution’s main campus, had so many dead victims because it occurred when the market was at its peak.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Man Relocates To Polling Unit To Be First Person To Vote Buhari; Gives Reason
- We Don’t Know Who Constructed The Giant Broom – APC
- We Are Sorry For Joining APC – Akwa-Ibom Residents Beg For Forgiveness
- APC, PDP Defy INEC, Vow To Continue Campaigns
- APC Shuts Down Official Website, Reportedly Hacked With Unauthorised Content Posted On Its Pages